I’m an American girl from a small town in Kansas who has a passion for travel. I’ve visited Canada, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, England, France, and Japan. I’m also looking for an opportunity to add more places to my list when real life isn’t getting in the way.
In 2014 I moved to South Korea to teach English. I lived and worked there for a year and loved it! I moved back to the United States and realized that I wasn’t ready to settle down so I decided to try teaching English in Japan this time.
I recently got accepted into the JET Program and will be moving to Japan at the end of July. I’m very excited for this next adventure and I can’t wait to share it with you!
Other information about me:
- I speak English and Spanish
- I LOVE animals (my time without a pet in Japan will be incredibly lonely)
- I enjoy fashion, but I definitely have my own style and don’t follow any rules
- I love Korean beauty products ❤
- I will probably never grow up